About the IOED
IOED EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT, LOUIS KOFFI LAOURE, SPEAKS TO THE STATES
In the days to come, a team of Ambassadors and Deputy Ambassadors for the IOED will be inviting the States to join us in developing a new world economic policy led by the IOED and IOEDF.
The co-ordinates of the Ambassadors and Deputy Ambassadors of the IOED (Representatives Residents) in charge of diplomatic and consular relations with the States will be communicated via web and phone in order to organize talks for the signature of the Headquarters Agreements between the IOED and these States.
The IOED is an association created and operated by experts and economists world wide. It coordinates the action of a committee of international experts gathered within the world organization of experts (UNEX) attached to the IOED by a contract of approval. It is governed by a "particular and extra territorial statute" which attaches it to the States. The registered office of the IOED is located in Cote d’Ivoire and the headquarters is in Geneva Switzerland, with additional headquarters offices in Tampa Florida in the USA.
PURPOSE OF THE IOED
· To lead an economic policy of development,
· To mobilize the necessary capital for significant development of priority projects,
· To ensure the even distribution of modern economic growth to improve the life of the people,
· To ensure the adhesion of a broad international Public the policy of development of the IOED
· To operate on the capital market,
· To define the Axes of co-operation.
The IOED is an association which gathers experts from all over the world who are in favor of instituting broad strokes of economic development. It is attached to the States by the signature of a headquarters agreement.
The IOED has a very significant structural capital which ensures its operation. The Principal Bodies having made their appearance during his creation are:
- the Forum of the Heads of States and Government, (FOCEG)
- the Trusteeship Council, (CT)
- the Council of the Governors, (CG)
- the Board of directors, (CA)
- COREPER. (Permanent Representatives Committee)
Then of technical bodies (bodies of managements)
- the Executive Cabinet of President (ECP), in charge for the operations of the IOED
- the Directing Council (CD) including:
- High Police stations
- the Commission of the Development are officially holder of the normative capacity of the organization. They examine the programs of the IOED and the decisions to be applied.
The IOED also has an executive secretariat which intervenes to coordinate the actions of the governors.
- the Secretariat-general coordinates the activities and the Services of the IOED
- the Legal Council intervenes as guard of the Treaties of the IOED
The distribution of the powers of the Institution is such as each member is responsible for one or several competences. It falls to each person in charge in his field of competence, to inform the projects, the proposals and to defend them in front of the Directing Council, while taking care to apply the decisions of the IOED
THE ESSENTIAL MISSION OF THE IOED
One of the missions of the IOED is to make all the useful provisions to prevent the diversions of the funds assigned to the development. This approach of use of the funds is done in a total preoccupation with an economic coherence.
The IOED also coordinates the application of the programs of the development funds while setting up the mechanisms of monitoring of the investments and their follow-up in order to have the best output.
CHARTER OF THE WORLD ORGANIZATION OF THE EXPERTS
The charter of the experts of the IOED refers to the standards and the criteria defined by the UNEX (union of the experts) to see the document on the operational strategies of the experts of the IOED
The first strategy of the IOED in the States aims directly at the creation of jobs within the States: i.e. the exercise of generating economic activity of the resources of each citizen.
The second strategy consists in fighting poverty.
PROCESS OF SECURING INVESTMENTS
The signature of the Headquarters agreement between the IOED and the States offers an effective protection to the investments brought by the IOED on the territory of the States partners.
The effect of the diplomatic relations between the IOED and the States are ensured by the signature of the headquarters agreements. These relations are primarily founded on economic and diplomatic considerations.
The IOED is invested in a mission of development. Its purposes are not that of simple commercial activity.
In my capacity as Executive President of the IOED I pray that GOD grants us success in the activities of development and the relationships which bind the IOED to the rest of the world.
Executive President Louis Koffi Laoure